Get Trained on GraphX, Spark SQL, and Performance Tuning in Spark
This course is designed for individuals who want to make a career in the rewarding field of digital currency and blockchain technology. The blockchain course covers the basic concepts of money, Bitcoin, blockchain, and wallet security, along with the compliance, regulations, and the future of this space, and the local and global companies and institutions that are currently using this technology.
After successful completion of this training, the participants will have an overview of Bitcoin and blockchain technology. Participants will learn everything about Bitcoin, the history of Bitcoin, how to use Bitcoin, storing Bitcoin in a wallet, buying and selling Bitcoin on an online exchange, along with sending and receiving Bitcoin from one person to another without the need for a trusted third party.
This course will also provide an overview of blockchain; how transactions are stored on the blockchain, how mining works through consensus, what is the difference between "with permission" and "permission-less" blockchains, and what is the importance of this difference.
This course will also explain the current use cases, and opportunities Bitcoin and blockchain technology offers in terms of smart contracts, payment rails, immutable ledger, proof-of-ownership, remittances, and micro-transactions. Alternatives to Bitcoin and blockchain will also be discussed during this course.
Blockchain Course Objectives
- Understanding Bitcoin
- Wallet Fundamentals
- Accepting Bitcoins as Payment
- Advanced Wallet Management
- Understanding the Blockchain
- Developing with Bitcoin
- Investing of Bitcoin
- Alternative Cryptocurrencies
Blockchain - What is it?
- Blockchain in simple terms. Basic definition along with what, why, and how.
Blockchain - History
- The history of Blockchain and how it all started. The potential curves of technology, the adoption rate, and its effects.
- What is it? Why is it so popular? What makes it different? Its impacts and uses.
Bitcoin and Blockchain
- What's the difference? What makes each of them different and unique?
Inside the Blockchain. How it Works
- Inside blockchain. The technologies used and what's new.
- An overview on platforms. Why are there different platforms?
Blockchain Platforms: Ethereum
- What is it? Overview of features, sample DApps, public vs. private chains.
Blockchain Platforms - Hyperledger
- What is it? Overview of features, ChainCode, private chains.
Blockchain Platforms - Others
- An overview of other platforms in the market.
- Smart contracts/distributed applications on blockchain
- Hands-on for writing smart, distributed applications/ChainCode
LIVE, INSTRUCTOR-LED ONLINE TRAINING
Live and interactive online sessions with an industry expert instructor.
Expert technical team available for query resolution.
LIFETIME LMS ACCESS
We provide lifetime Learning Management System (LMS) access, which you can access from across the globe.
PRICE MUCH GUARANTEE
We strive to offer the best price to our customers with the guarantee of quality service levels.
After completing the course, you will appear for an assessment from Cognatrix. Once you pass, you will be awarded a course completion certificate.
WHO ARE THE INSTRUCTORS
Certified Industry Experts/Subject Matter Experts with immense experience under their belt.
WHAT INTERNET SPEED IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE LIVE CLASSES?
At least 2 Mbps.
WHAT IF I MISS A TRAINING SESSION ?
You will have a lifetime access to our Learning Management System (LMS) which includes Class recordings, presentations, sample code and projects. You will be able to view the recorded sessions on it. We also have a technical support team to assist you in case you have any query.