Certified Cloud Security Professional Training
Become an Expert in Cloud Security
A Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) is the most sought-after IT security professional in the industry owing to their expertise in cloud security, architecture, design, operation, and application. CCSP is a globally recognized certification that represents the highest standard of cloud security. The CCSP training course by Cognixia is a comprehensive course that covers each topic in detail to help you become the best at the work, outperform your colleagues and build a flourishing career.
As technologies evolve, there is an increase in the risks and exposure of vulnerabilities, putting people and systems at the risk of dangerous cyber attacks. Certified Cloud Security Professionals are thus, one of the most in-demand professionals in the field of cloud security. This certification is internationally recognized and can be applied to a wide range of cloud platforms – making you an expert in cloud security.
In this course, a participant would learn about –
- Architectural Concepts and Design Requirements
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Legal and Compliance
- Cloud Security Professionals
- Networking Professionals
- Project Managers
- Network Engineers
- Network Security Engineers
Architectural Concepts and Designs Requirements
- Reviewing cloud computing concepts
- Describing cloud reference architecture
- Security concepts relevant to cloud computing
- Design principles of secure cloud computing
- Identifying trusted cloud services
Cloud Data Security
- Understanding cloud data lifecycle
- Designing and implementing cloud data storage architectures
- Designing and applying data security strategies
- Understanding and implementing data discovery and classification technologies
- Designing and implementing relevant jurisdictional data protections for personally identifiable information
Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Comprehending cloud infrastructure components
- Analyzing risks associated to cloud infrastructure
- Designing and planning security controls
- Planning disaster recovery and business continuity management
Cloud Application Security
- Recognizing the need for training and awareness in application security
- Understanding cloud software assurance and validation
- Using verified secure software
- Comprehending the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Applying the Secure Software Development Life Cycle
- Supporting the planning process for the data center design
- Implementing and building physical infrastructure for cloud environment
- Running physical infrastructure for cloud environment
- Managing physical infrastructure for cloud environment
- Building logical infrastructure for cloud environment
Legal and Compliance
- Legal requirements and unique risks within the cloud environment
- Privacy issues, including jurisdictional variation
- The audit process, methodologies, and required adaptions for a cloud environment
- Implications of cloud to enterprise risk management
- Outsourcing and cloud contract design
LIVE, INSTRUCTOR-LED ONLINE TRAINING
Live and interactive online sessions with an industry expert instructor
Expert technical team available for resolving queries, round the clock
LIFETIME LMS ACCESS
Lifetime access to our Learning Management System, that can be accessed from anywhere in the world
PRICE MUCH GUARANTEE
We strive to offer the best price to all our customers with a guarantee of excellent quality service levels
After completing the course, participants need to appear for an assessment given by Cognixia. Once they clear the assessments, a globally recognized certificate endorsing the skills learnt and acknowledging the completion of course would be awarded by Cognatrix.
WHO ARE THE INSTRUCTORS FOR THE COURSE?
Cognatrix's instructors are industry veterans and technology evangelists who have spent a long time in their respective industries, and are keen to teach their craft to the participants. The instructor for this course is a subject matter expert for cloud computing and has been working with this technology for a long time now.
WHAT IF I MISS A TRAINING SESSION?
In case the participant misses a training session, they can view a recorded version of the session on their LMS. The technical support team is available at all times to support the participants, for any queries they might have.
WOULD I GET A CERTIFICATE UPON COMPLETING THE COURSE?
Once all the training sessions are complete, participants need to appear for the assessments to test the skills learnt. Upon completing and clearing all parameters, participants are awarded a globally recognized certificate endorsing the skills learnt and acknowledging their participation in the program.