Become a Certified SAP HANA Professional
The aim of this course is to prepare the student to work on authorizations and security on the SAP HANA Platform. The course initially covers system level security including Network and Communication security and Data Storage encryption, then it focuses on user management, authentication, authorizations, and auditing. Specific exercises are proposed, about LDAP Group authorization, User Groups, Data Masking, Authorization trace.
Some basic concepts of application development on the XS Advanced are introduced since they are required to properly work on authorization roles.
SAP HANA Overview
- Lesson: Introducing SAP HANA
- Lesson: Understanding SAP HANA Implementation Scenarios
- Lesson: Outlining Security Functions
- Lesson: Describing Security Administration Tools
Network and Communication Security
- Lesson: Describing Communication Channels
- Lesson: Securing Data Communications
- Lesson: Describing Certificate Management in SAP HANA
Data Storage Security
- Lesson: Describing Data-at-Rest Encryption
- Lesson: Understanding Object Ownership
- Lesson: Comparing User Types
- Lesson: Describing User Administration Tools
- Lesson: Understanding User Groups
Authentication and Single Sign-On
- Lesson: Understanding Authentication and Single Sign-On Mechanisms
Elements of Application Development in XS Advanced
- Lesson: Introducing Application Development Tools
- Lesson: Describing the Multi-Target Application
- Lesson: Using the CDS Entity
Elements of Application Development in XS Classic (optional)
- Lesson: Introducing SAP HANA Repository (optional)
- Lesson: Describing Authorization in SAP HANA
- Lesson: Describing Privileges
- Lesson: Managing Roles
- Lesson: Describing Analytic Privileges in XS Classic (optional)
- Lesson: Understanding Cross-Database Authorizations in Tenant Databases
- Lesson: Describing Data Masking
- Lesson: Describing Anonymization
- Lesson: Describing LDAP Group Authorization
- Lesson: Setting up and Analyzing an Authorization Trace
Analyzing Users and Authorizations
- Lesson: Viewing Information about Users and Authorizations
- Lesson: Using Audit Logging
Security for SAP HANA Extended Application Services, Classic Model (optional)
- Lesson: Describing SAP HANA Extended Application Services Security and Application Privileges (optional)
Security for SAP HANA Extended Application Services, Advanced Model
- Lesson: Describing SAP HANA Extended Application Services,Advanced Model Security
SAP BW Models in SAP HANA
- Lesson: Understanding SAP BW Models in SAP HANA
Integration with SAP BusinessObjects BI (optional)
- Lesson: Understanding Authentication Options and User Management Implications for the Integration of SAP
SAP HANA with ERP or S/4HANA and the Analytics Authorization Assistant (optional)
- Lesson: Describing SAP HANA with ERP or SAP S/4HANA and the Analytics Authorization Assistant (optional)/li>
Integration with SAP GRC (optional)
- Lesson: Outlining SAP GRC Integration for Governance, Risk and Compliance (optional)
Integration with SAP Identity Management (optional)
- Lesson: Understanding SAP Identity Management Integration (optional)
LIVE, INSTRUCTOR-LED ONLINE TRAINING
Live and interactive online sessions with an industry expert instructor.
Expert technical team available for query resolution.
LIFETIME LMS ACCESS
We provide lifetime Learning Management System (LMS) access, which you can access from across the globe.
PRICE MUCH GUARANTEE
The best price, aligning with the quality of our course deliverables
After completing the course, you will appear for an assessment from Cognatrix. Once you pass, you will be awarded a course completion certificate.
WILL I GET POST-TRAINING ACCESS TO COURSE MATERIAL?
Yes, you will get lifetime access to the LMS portal.