Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Learn Six Sigma Methodologies
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Six Sigma's approach is disciplined and data-driven in nature. This helps in mitigating variation in any process – right from manufacturing to accounting and finance – and thus eliminates any defects which might exist otherwise. The aim is to be as close to perfection as possible (3.4 defects/million opportunities). Processes are improved and variations are reduced by applying Six Sigma Improvement Projects, which are done by following either of the two methods – DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) or DMADV (Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, and Verify). Professionals with Six Sigma Green Belt Certification are key players in executing Six Sigma Improvement Projects.
Six Sigma Green Belt Course Objective
- Being a member of a Six Sigma project team and function as a "tools application"
- Leading and executing process-level improvement projects
- Collecting process data and using it in developing process maps
- Using simple statistical tools to develop statistical hypotheses
- Designing uncomplicated experiments and/or implementation plans which help in validating the improvement options
- Learning the applications of problem solving and quantifiable tools for improvement projects as given in the first training session
- Eliminating waste and defects with the application of Lean and Six Sigma
- Collecting, analyzing, and quantifying data to facilitate process improvements
- Understanding the execution of Six Sigma methodology
- Ensuring process gains by working directly with process owners
Overview of Six Sigma
- Organizational Goals and Six Sigma projects
- Overview of DFSS – DMAIC vs. DMADV
- Six Sigma Infrastructure – Owners and Stakeholders
- Project Identification and Selection
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Process Inputs and Outputs
- Project Charter
- Project Scope
- CTQ Drill Down
- Kano Model
- Type of Data and Measurement Scales
- Data Collection and Summarizing Data
- Statistical Distributions
- Normal Distribution
- Control Chart
- Descriptive Stats and Graphical Methods
- Process Performance vs. Process Specifications
- Process Capability Studies (Cp, Cpk)
- Short-term vs. Long-term Sigma Shift
- Process Sigma Calculation
- Pareto Chart
- Box plot
- Histogram – Interpretation of Histogram
- Concept of DPO, DPMO, FPY, RTY
- Root Cause Analysis Method(s)
- Brainstorming & CE Diagram
- Value Stream Mapping/Detailed Process Map
- Overview of Correlation & Regression
- Overview of Hypothesis Testing
- Overview of ANOVA
- Brainstorming & CE Diagram
- Generating Solutions
- Creativity Techniques
- Solution Prioritization
- Piloting Solution
- Plan the Implementation
- Risk Analysis using FMEA
- Process Control Basics
- SPC Basics
- Standardization & Documentation
- Control Plan
- Horizontal Deployment
- Sustain Strategy
- Preparing Presentation of Sigma
- Monitoring Results After Control
We provide 3 months of access to the Learning Management System (LMS), which you can access from across the globe.
PRICE MUCH GUARANTEE
We strive to offer the best price to our customers with the guarantee of quality service levels.
WHO ARE THE INSTRUCTORS
Certified Industry Experts/Subject Matter Experts with immense experience under their belt.
WHAT INTERNET SPEED IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE LIVE CLASSES?
To attend the live virtual training, at least 2 Mbps of internet speed would be required.
WHAT IF I MISS A TRAINING SESSION?
You will have a lifetime access to our Learning Management System (LMS) which includes Class recordings, presentations, sample code and projects. You will be able to view the recorded sessions on it. We also have a technical support team to assist you in case you have any query.